LBP Heating & Air Conditioning offers heating services in Brampton, ON. Our heating service includes heating installation and heating furnace repair. You can depend on us to make sure your heating equipment is running properly in order to get through the cold months.
The importance of choosing a heating system that matches the needs of a home is one of the most important decisions a homeowner will make. We can assist you to make sure you are comfortable during the heating season. Our company always provides professional heating services, and the products we provide are some of the best products in the industry. We carry a wide range of furnaces and heat pumps that will fit your needs.
Our professional technicians are knowledgeable about all of the top heating systems available today. We also work on older heating equipment models. When we perform a furnace tune-up, we go through a large checklist to make sure we check every part of a heating system.
• Inspect Gas Piping
• Check Combustion Air
• Clean and Check Air Filters
• Test the Capability of Furnace Startup
• Check Flue Draft
• Measure Amps and Volts
• Tighten Loose Electrical Connections
• Check Air Flow
• Lubricate All Moving Parts
• Check Furnace Ignition Assembly
• Test Safety Controls
• Clean Condensate Drains
• Check Heat Exchanger
• Clean and Adjust Blower When Needed
• Vacuum Out Furnace
• Check and Adjust Gas Pressure
• Examine Flame Sensor
• Check Condition Area and Clearances
• Measure Temperature Differences Between Return Air and Supply Air
• Check Entire Furnace Operation
We are always ready to answer any questions our customers have about furnace maintenance and repair.
Talk to a heating contractor at LBP Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton, ON, and let us know how we can help you with your heating issues.